terça-feira, 10 de junho de 2014

New show on Cartoon City: Ori-Princess


CCTV 4's Cartoon City block has replaced a show featuring ball-shaped characters with a new show. another show that escalates the whole "anime's little brother" feel to extreme levels, and a girly one as well. I'm talking about Ori-Princess:

I don't understand the storyline of this, but it's bascially a princess called Ori (yes, Ori) who lives in medieval China and has the stereotype of a typical modern anime girl. I don't know when did CCTV 4 premiere it, and the show has 52 episodes (2 episodes/day = 26 days) but they don't show the episode number in it, so I can't calculate the premiere date for Ori-Princess. I only knew it yesterday from CCTV 4 Europe's official stream.
And speaking of Cartoon City...
Theme song lyrics
Listen to the theme song

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário